I bought a canon 7D and used it for an entire weekend. I noticed it dropped frames much more than my Canon 5D. There were many more aliasing problems with fine detail in the background. The camera is just plain awful in low light situations. Anything above 400 ISO I was getting too much noise to deal with. The only thing it was great at was taking lots of stills at a high rate of speed. This feature is great for certain types of sports photography. Overall I was very unhappy with the results and ended up returning it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades